I hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday! I have a foot of new snow in my yard (give or take) which doesn’t make me happy, but other than that, I’m having a great day.
Anyway, I thought I’d take a couple minutes to answer a few questions that I’ve been hearing a lot lately.
1. The next book in the Beautifully Broken series is titled IF YOU LEAVE. I’m working on it right now and it will follow Mila Hill’s sister, Madison. I’m hoping that you will like it as much as you have liked IF YOU STAY. I do– I’m getting more and more immersed in Madison and Gabriel’s story every day. I think that it’s a beautiful story and my hope is that you will think so too.
2. I don’t have a release date yet for IF YOU LEAVE. I will definitely announce it here on my blog as soon as I do.
3. That same thing is true for the sequels to Confessions of an Alli Cat and Of Blood and Bone. I know that I posted a tentative release schedule earlier in the year, but that has sort of been blown to bits. I will definitely post more about these release dates when I have more information. I am so so thankful that you liked the first books enough to want to know about the sequels though. Thank you!!
4. The paperback copies of IF YOU STAY are not available on Amazon right now, but they will be again. I don’t have the date right now, but I will announce it when they are available again.
5. My appearance schedule is not locked down yet for this year. I’m going to be swamped this spring with writing, so I won’t be attending RT in Kansas City and I won’t be attending UtopYA in Nashville. I will definitely be attending The Naughty Mafia Rocks Vegas in August and I *might* be attending a signing in Houston in November. Other than that, my schedule is sort of up in the air at this point, but I’ll post more concrete plans a little later.
I’m sorry that I don’t have definitive answers to some of these date questions, but I do promise you that as soon as I have the answers, I will pass them along to you. 🙂
I do hope everyone is having a great day!!