So, a huge group of my fave YA indie authors and I thought it would be fun to get together every Friday and blog about the same topic. Fun, right? We’re going to include some of our fave reviewers (and readers, too!) in our little party. Give me an excuse to gab and I’m ALL over that.
I cannot count how many questions that I’ve received here and there about Indie authors. What are we? So we decided that we’ll devote our Friday blog carnival to all things Indie. If you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Today’s theme is just a simple introduction. I’m going to introduce the ‘carnies’ who are participating in this virtual blog round-about.
You all know me, I assume, since you read my blog. But in case you’re a newcomer to me, I’m a YA author. My books include Every Last Kiss and Fated (Books one and two of the Bloodstone Saga), Princess and Guardian. I’m currently hard at work on Book Three of the Bloodstone Saga, because I left my readers with a cliffhanger in Fated. (Bad, bad Courtney!). Also participating are:
- Dani Snell: One of my fave reviewers.
- Wren Emerson: As you know, she’s one of my besties. She wrote the YA novel, I Wish. She’s also a contributing author in the upcoming anthology that I am participating in (The Glassheart Chronicles).
- Patti Larsen: An indie author of YA and MG fiction. Her titles include: THE GHOST BOY OF MacKENZIE HOUSE, and THE DIAMOND CITY TRILOGY.
- Nicole Williams: An indie author of paranormal fiction. Her titles include: ETERNAL EDEN, and the upcoming FALLEN EDEN. She is also participating in the Glassheart Chronicles.
- Fisher Amelie: An indie YA author of the paranormal fantasy series THE UNDERSTOREY, as well as a contributing author in The Glassheart Chronicles.
- Amy Maurer Jones: An indie YA author of the fantasy series called THE SOUL QUEST TRILOGY, as well as a participant in the Glassheart Chronicles (I’m beginning to sense a pattern here…)
- T.R. Graves: An indie YA author of paranormal fiction. Her series titles include: WARRIORS OF THE CROSS, GUARDIANS OF THE CROSS, ENEMIES OF THE CROSS.
- Rachel Coles: An indie YA author of paranormal fiction as well as a book reviewer open to indies. Her titles include DIARY OF A DUCT TAPE ZOMBIE, WHISTLES, BEERGARDEN, PLAGUES, BEES OF ST. JOHN, and MUSHROOMS
- Laura Elliott: An indie author of YA and MG fiction. Her debut, Winnemucca, is debuting today. So check it out!
- Allie Burke: A super cool indie YA author of the Enchanter Series.
- M. Leighton: Amazing YA Indie author of The Blood Like Poison series, Wiccan, Madly and Wolfhardt (Coming on July 18), The Reaping and Catepillar.
So, there you have it. The participating “Carnies”. And if you’re an indie author, reviewer or reader who’d like to participate on your own blog, just let me know. Also, if you have questions about the indie book world, feel free to leave them in the comments section and I’ll get them added to our topics queue.
On Fridays, after you read my blog, please take a peek at the other participating authors that I’ve listed above. They’re pretty awesome and I think you’ll enjoy hearing from them. So, that’s it for now. Have a great weekend and I’ll talk at ya more next week!